Sunday, 9 December 2012

Enamoured: 80 Years of Revlon


A "Happy (Belated Birthday)" is in call. 

As you may - or may not - know, this year is a certain American beauty giant's 80th anniversary. A pretty good chunk of the female population will most likely have had one of the brand's lipsticks or nail polishes in their make-up bag at some point in there lives; I am of course talking about Revlon. 

The stunning retrospective was held at the London Film Museum for three days last week. I was lucky enough (along with my colleagues/friends - the best kind of colleagues - Jess and Sheree) to enjoy and appreciate the exhibition at the launch party where there was champagne flowing, canap├ęs floating and some of Revlon's nail ambassadors ready to treat nail polish addicts to a manicure with the new "Enamoured" design (see below).

Anyway, I'll keep this post short and sweet - a bit like the exhibition itself - but feel free to take a gander at The Glass Magazine where I wrote a teeny bit more about it...



The "Enamoured" design, which I have yet to try! Revlon Nail Enamel was used for this in Revlon Red and Knockout.



Revlon lipsticks in the shape of rouge lips.




Matching "lips and tips" - a Revlon innovation.


My current festive favourite nails, which I sported at the recent work Xmas party.

1 comment: